No of Days: 2 nights 3 days
Best of chandipur & similipal tour
Odisha is famous for its rich wildlife. Chandipur are the attraction of the Nature lovers .The Chandipur Beach is unique in that the water recedes from 1 to 5 kilometers during the ebb tide. Due to the unique circumstances, the beach supports bio-diversity.
Simlipal National Park derives its name from the abundance of Semul or red silk cotton trees that bloom abundantly in the locality. The park has an area of 845.70 square kilometres (326.53 sq mi) and has some beautiful waterfalls like Joranda and Barehipani. Simlipal is home to ninety-nine Royal Bengal tigers, 432 Wild elephants.
Besides Simlipal is famous for Indian Bison, Chausingha as well as an Orchidarium.
Chandipur, Balaramgadi, Chashakhand, Balasore, Chandipur Sea Beach, Joranda, Bareipani, Chahala, Lulung and Simlipal National Park etc.
A/C Accommodation, AC Transport by Four wheeler, Food (Bed Tea, Breakfast & Dinner), Entry Fees etc.
Package not included
Entry fees for guests, fees for Camera, Video Camera, telephone bill, Any Air/Train fare, Laundry etc.
Terms & Conditions:
- Child below 4 Years complementary.
- Immediately provide your identity proof before tour.
- For Guide Service Rs.500/- extra per day.
- Hotel Check-out time is 12 P.M.
- Tariff subject to change.
- Terms & conditions apply.
- Non/AC accommodation will be provided where AC room is not available.